Riding on the success of an all-time yearly sale in 2016, the
2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch Plus Package is gradually making
inroads into the existing market. Many tipsters have
stated that all Acura 2017 trim models have debuted with
incredible momentum but trims which host Acura Watch package
seems to be drawing the majority of the eye-balls. Also, here
is a speak peak into what 2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch Plus
Package hosting trims have in store for its fans.
2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch Plus Package – Specifications
- Advanced Adaptive Cruise Control system or ACC
- Forward collision warning system
- An upgraded CMBS or Collision Mitigation braking system
- Upgraded lane department feature
- State of the art MID or Color Multi-Information Display
system synced to its navigation system.
- Pandora radio- internet enabled
- Leather coated steering wheels
- An Advanced tire pressure measuring system
- Uniform cooling system for all round cooling
- LKAS or Lane Keeping Assist System
- Siri XM Advanced Audio system with Musical voice commands
Users will also find some technology package specs included
with the above-mentioned features.
What 2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch Plus Package is aimed
In addition, the Acura RDX makers have stated that the main aim
of their Acura Watch Plus package is to give users a perfect
blend of sporty appearance, luxury and sophistication.
‘All 2017 Acura RDX with Acura Watch Plus Package will be
offered with all standard equipment seen in its base trims.’
They have also stated that their Acura RDX 2017 model is
perfect for those who prefer a compact cross over with a power
engine offering good fuel efficiency. These trims will be
integrated with a 3.5-litre V6 24 valve SOHC I VTEC engine.
Also, a 6-speed auto transmission with Sports Shift paddle
shifters and graded logic control.
- EPA and MPG measurement is about 20 mpg while rolling
within the city, about 28 mpg while rolling on freeways and
also 23 mpg combined.
- The total power output during its testing phase is believed
to be 279 hp and around 252 lb-ft of torque output
In addition, with this aforementioned powertrain configuration
and convenience noticeable in 2017 Acura RDX with Watch
Plus Package, car enthusiasts are definitely going to get good
value for every single dime spent.
External aspects for all trims hosting variable packages will
be pretty much the same.
- Jewel lighting LED system which will be seen in its frontal
- Rear lights will also get new LEDs.
- Advanced fog lights for superior viewing will also be
- Rain sensing windshield wipers
- New hood dampers and latest quality parking sensors both in
its fascia as well as the rear.
- Remote operated tailgate
- Moon-roof accompanied with a tilt will be power run
- New mirror included with LED manoeuvring signals
- 18-inch alloy wheels
2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch Plus Package – Price, Launch
Date and Competition
In conclusion, the 2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch Plus Package trim
is all set to roll out in 2017 ‘Fall’. And it is expected to be
priced at $38,370. Finally, these 2017 Acura RDX Acura Watch
Plus Package; so, will go head to head with 2017 Mercedes-Benz
GLC class and 2017 BMW X3.